Get the most from your property, Let us take care of the work
Market research has shown that homes sold by Realtors actually net more of a profit to the seller than they would experience selling on their own. There could be many reasons for this and at Zivkovic & Associates we understand getting the most for your home is a major motivation for most sellers.
We also help our sellers with the many questions that come up when they start thinking about selling:
- How much is my home worth?
- How long will it take to sell?
- Will we have somewhere to go?
- How do I know the buyer is qualified?
- What repairs should I make?
- Should I stage the house?
- What does staging entail?
There are many issues that come up when you start to think about selling your home and we handle them every day.
We work hard to ensure you understand the whole process and feel comfortable every step of the way. Selling and buying a home can be stressful and sometimes overwhelming. We walk you through every step of the way to ensure nothing is left undone.
We use our knowledge of market conditions, negotiating skills, marketing expertise, and experience to help you sell your home for the most money in the shortest time and with the least hassle. Below is a list of just some of the ways we help you sell your home.
We help you:
- Prepare your house to be shown.
- Understand the selling process and potential pitfalls
- Determine a sales price with actual data and not just emotions
- Become familiar with what else is on the market, or your competition
- Set realistic time frames for your move.
- Help you find your next home or refer you to an agent if you are moving out of the area.
- Ensure your home gets the exposure it needs.
- Use target marketing to find the buyer who is likely to buy your home.
- Understand a real estate sale and purchase contract.
- Negotiate a contract that fits your needs and protects your interests.
- Keep track of important contractual time frames.
- Communicate your needs with the Title Company or attorney.
- Prepare for closing.
- Successfully close on the sale of your home.
Rob is extremely professional and knowledgeable in everything he does. His attention to detail and his timely responses make him one of the best in the business. I would highly recommend Rob and his company to anyone looking for his services.
Steve Koffman – Broker/Associate at Century 21 Sumbelt Realty, Inc.